Wuhan Wingroup Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Fastest delivery!Top quality!Top purity!
Manufacturer supply!safe shipping and costoms clearence for you!
Company Profile Introduction
WGP is a technological and trading enterprise engaged in the marketing of pharmaceutical intermediates, active pharmaceutical ingredients and raw chemical materials. WGP offers a broad range of specialty chemicals and customized synthesis services to a range of pharmaceutical and biochemical industries.
China Pharma Research Chemical supplier:
1. The best supplier of Research Chemical,
2. Product sold in the US,UK, Europe, Africa, Australia, Canada, and many other countries
3. With reliable fast, safe service as well as tracking capabilities.
4. Provide Multiple payment methods to choose,
5. Can provide sample for your testing.
Contact us for more information.
Research Chemical Related Products
Appearance: crystal/powder/liquid /oil
Application: parmaceutical intermediates
Delivery Time: 2 days after payment
Package: Al foil bag
Storage: in cool and dry place
Transportation: by courier, sea and air
MOQ: 10 Gram / 1kg Product Description
Lots of Stock
ISO 9001 Certificate
Safe express to America,Mexico,Canada,European countries,Australia
Storage:Keep in a cool and dry place
Usage:Mainly use in Pharmaceutical Intermediates / medical intermediate / Research purpose
- Condition : New
- Product Name: 4-Methylpropiophenone
- Synonyms: 4'-Methylpropiophenone; 1-(4-Methylphenyl)-1-propanone; 1-(4-Tolyl)-1-propanone; 4'-Methylpropiophenone; Ethyl 4-Methylphenyl Ketone; Ethyl p-Tolyl Ketone; NSC 852; p-Methylpropiophenone
- CAS NO: 5337-93-9
- EINECS: 226-267-5
- Molecular Formula: C₁₀H₁₂O
- Molecular Weight: 148.2
- Melting Point: 7.2 °C
- Boiling Point: 238-239 °C(lit.)
- Density: 0.993 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
- Appearance: Light yellow liquid
- Storage: Inert atmosphere,Room Temperature
- Solubility: Soluble in chloroform and hexane.
- Applications: 4-Methylpropiophenone is a chemical reagent with an aromatic ketone that is propiophenone bearing a methyl group at C-4. It serves as pharmaceutical and synthesis material intermediate, and it is also used in electrocarboxylation reactions.