General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- bdbazzzar needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given bdbazzzar permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in bdbazzzar legitimate interests
- bdbazzzar needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that bdbazzzar.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
If you would like us to review, remove or discuss about the information we hold about you in our database, please contact us at [email protected]